September 23-24, Aix en Provence
We are participating in the 18th edition of the Envirorisk Forum, organized by the Pole Safe, which this year focuses on "Extreme climate events: from analysis to resilience - What solutions for what issues in France and internationally?"
On September 24, we will address issues related to satellite imagery mobilized in an event such as the ALEX storm in the context of the round table "Imagery in decision support: availability & need". The workshop will also discuss how to access and share data, the nature of the products generated, the different means of acquisition (satellite, airborne, drones) and the use of this information by crisis and post-crisis actors.
Three times for the workshop
- Contribution of imagery in general and focus on ALEX in the valleys of 06
- Modalities of availability and processing of data
- Exploitation of data and derived products by the different actors
Three working groups
- G1 : data/product needs and expected uses (user vision)
- G2 : access and sharing methods - towards a collective intelligence
- G3 : coordination of resources, public/private/user interfaces, business model
To close the session, a summary will then open a time of exchange with the public.