Call for applications
COME WITH A GOOD IDEA, LEAVE WITH A BUSINESS PROJECT!
Do you have a project that uses Copernicus data? You need support to realize it? Take advantage of a pre-incubation program to make it happen!
CNES and Aerospace Valley are launching a call for applications to select 4 young companies or project leaders who will benefit from a 6-month pre-incubation program to help them transform their project into a company.
WHO CAN APPLY?
This call for projects is intended to be widely open: it concerns all project leaders in France (companies or not) as long as they rely on the use of Copernicus data.
The projects submitted must have a minimum positioning of 4 on the TRL scale.
Ideally, the applicant will already have a vision of the market targeted by its service / product. If the company has already been created, it must not already be in an incubator.
WHAT DOES THE PRE-INCUBATION STAGE INCLUDE?
For 6 months, the 4 selected projects will benefit from a pre-incubation program, including:
- business support to accelerate the development of the project and/or the creation of a company
- easier access to Copernicus data
- support from experts in the space field
A mentoring system is also planned:
- technical and business workshops "à la carte"
- presentation of the Connect by CNES and Copernicus programs
- support in defining the business model
- advice on the project pitch
- contact with the ecosystem (technical/financial)
Submission of applications: April 15, May 14 and June 8, 2021
Audience Award ActInSpace: Call for votes!
Vote for your favorite project and help the winners get a…
The 2020 edition of the international hackathon was held simultaneously on 5…