Toulouse Métropole is working to build a more sustainable, resilient and innovative city future; particularly in relation to the difficulties related to the health situation.
To define new mechanisms that will shape the city of tomorrow and respond to the societal and environmental challenges facing all of us, Toulouse Métropole calls on your creativity and launches the "Innovation Challenges for the sustainable and innovative city of tomorrow"
- Getting around the city of tomorrow
- residential bicycle parking
- vehicle parking
- the VéloTruck
- Eating in the "quarter of an hour city"
- Space at the service of sustainable and resilient cities
- Innovative solutions for citizen participation
- Innovative solutions serving the city of tomorrow
Toulouse Métropole and CNES provide you with a series of data to respond to the challenges.
- Identify innovative “Post Covid” solutions for new needs identified during the health crisis
- Contribute to the co-construction of a new roadmap for the City of tomorrow 2021-2026
- Targeting services for citizens (B-to-C)
The Winners will benefit from support to deploy their project in the metropolitan area via an appropriate legal framework: public contract, subsidy, delegation / management, occupation of the public domain.
Do you have ideas or want to participate in the co-construction of the roadmap for the City of tomorrow?
🎇🎊 The entire Connect team is raising a toast 🥂 to 2021! Our best wishes for success for all your projects…Read the article
The 2020 edition of the international hackathon was held simultaneously on 5…